Consider these when choosing a split system air-con unit.
- The Brand of air conditioner affects performance.
- The Brand of air conditioner affects efficiency.
- The Brand of air conditioner affects reliability.
- Room dimensions to determine position and sizing.
- Energy Rating
- Manufactures warranty
- Price Competitiveness
- The installation and workmanship so it is optimally located by qualified tradespeople.
We Sell Trusted Brands
Only the best air conditioner brands.
Customers now know what trusted brand and quality of air conditioner they are looking to purchase. Here is a list of air conditioners that we recommend but are not limited to, supply and warrant: Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Samsung, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Teco, Midea, Toshiba, Carrier, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Would you like to save up up to 36% on your split system air conditioner running costs?
FIND OUT HOW
By converting to Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, substantial energy savings can easily become a reality.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants are a safe, proven alternative to CFC, HCFC and HFC Refrigerants.
- Traditional Refrigerants are deemed “hazardous” and to remove or replace them is an additional cost and stress.
- Is regarded as one of the most efficient natural refrigerants in the market today.
- Performs well in higher ambient temperatures.
- Requires 60% less refrigerant than the standard refrigerants e.g. 1kg of standard = 400 grams.
- Extends working life of equipment.
- Reduced wear and tear on your equipment.
- A greener alternative.
There are various installation types to consider, for example:
We can help you choose the correct energy efficient and cost effective split system air conditioner unit for your premises. Call us today for a no obligation quote.
- Time and time again HazElect have delivered on multiple projects simultaneously while always maintaining a very high standard of work with attention to detail. All projects have been completed on time, within budget and without incident. That’s why HazElect has been my preferred electrical contractor for many years.Mark SirrRio Tinto Electrical Supervisor – Shutdown Maintenance
- Hazelect have provided for me the level of service that I need to ensure I meet the required standards and timelines for all my projects. They provide complete Electrical Engineering and Installation project management with great confidence in exceeding all desired outcomes. Hazelect is completely reliable and dedicated in providing a safe and efficient service everytime.Mick DraperRio Tinto - Statutory Electrical Supervisor
- I have engaged the services of Phil Lyon and HazElect on a number of electrical projects over a couple of years. I have found Phil to be very professional, reliable and trustworthy with regards to providing excellent service as required by the contract requirements and making sure that his company employees provide the same standard of quality work which he provides. I was also greatly impressed by Phil’s attention to detail as well as his proactive approach to identify options and solutions to challenges arising in any project. On all the projects they completed for us, HazElect always met timely deadlines, most of them ahead of schedule and without compromising on quality and safety but still maintaining a fair price. Without any hesitation, I would definitely recommend HazElect to anyone seeking professional quality focused electrical services in the mining industry.Simon Phiri Electrical Engineer Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- The team at HazElect are competent, passionate people who work efficiently to safely meet our objectives.Kurt MonkRio Tinto Contracts Supervisor - Plant Maintenance