Where would you be…
Without a constant flow of electricity?
We often take for granted that power will always be around when we need it. In reality and you would have all experienced this, power failures are common no matter where you live, what you do for a living and they often come without warning usually at the most inconvenient time.
In addition, when the power goes out, your business suffers and it can be an expensive exercise. Power failures can occur at any time and for any number of reasons—a bolt of lightning, a power surge, a blackout, an accident, planned maintenance or even equipment failure. It is for this reason that many businesses and homes have invested in emergency power backup systems.
Diesel Power is Number One
Number one choice for standby and emergency power systems worldwide
Typically, the system consists of an engine generator and an automatic transfer switch (ATS) which transfers the load from the utility to the generator. When the utility power fails, the ATS automatically starts the engine and transfers the load after the generator has reached proper voltage and frequency, all in a matter of seconds.
When the utility power has been restored, the ATS will automatically switch the load back and after a time delay, it will shut down the engine. With an Automatic Transfer Switch, you are protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Backup Power Solutions
Hazelect provides them to the following sectors:
- Hospitality – Hotels/Motels/Restaurants
- Shopping Malls
- Retail Stores
- Service Stations
- Light Industry
- Health care – Hospitals
- University & TAFE Campus
- Residential off-grid stand-alone power systems
- Rural off-grid stand-alone power systems
Reliable and Durable Products
Made for Australian standards and conditions
- Site survey – review existing electrical installation, placement of generator, bulk fuel etc.
- Load monitoring and energy assessment of your premises.
- Design & construct.
- Project management – oversee other tradesmen where required.
- Mechanical installations including exhaust systems and permanent load banks.
- Electrical installations including switchboard upgrades, automatic transfer switches (open and closed transition), bypass isolation switches, and load bank connection points.
- Time and time again HazElect have delivered on multiple projects simultaneously while always maintaining a very high standard of work with attention to detail. All projects have been completed on time, within budget and without incident. That’s why HazElect has been my preferred electrical contractor for many years.Mark SirrRio Tinto Electrical Supervisor – Shutdown Maintenance
- I have engaged the services of Phil Lyon and HazElect on a number of electrical projects over a couple of years. I have found Phil to be very professional, reliable and trustworthy with regards to providing excellent service as required by the contract requirements and making sure that his company employees provide the same standard of quality work which he provides. I was also greatly impressed by Phil’s attention to detail as well as his proactive approach to identify options and solutions to challenges arising in any project. On all the projects they completed for us, HazElect always met timely deadlines, most of them ahead of schedule and without compromising on quality and safety but still maintaining a fair price. Without any hesitation, I would definitely recommend HazElect to anyone seeking professional quality focused electrical services in the mining industry.Simon Phiri Electrical Engineer Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- The team at HazElect are competent, passionate people who work efficiently to safely meet our objectives.Kurt MonkRio Tinto Contracts Supervisor - Plant Maintenance
- Hazelect have provided for me the level of service that I need to ensure I meet the required standards and timelines for all my projects. They provide complete Electrical Engineering and Installation project management with great confidence in exceeding all desired outcomes. Hazelect is completely reliable and dedicated in providing a safe and efficient service everytime.Mick DraperRio Tinto - Statutory Electrical Supervisor