In recent years, energy use for lighting in Australia has rapidly increased.
Lighting can account for up to 40% of energy costs in commercial buildings, 8-15% in the average household and up to 7% in industrial. Most households and businesses could reduce the amount of energy they use for lighting, by up to 80% or more, by making the smart choice of LED technology.
LED lighting will eliminate the overhead of managing and maintaining old inefficient lighting. With quality LED’s their reliability and long lifespan are guaranteed to put money back in your pocket.
E.g. for 50,000 hours that a quality LED fitting runs, the equivalent of 40plus incandescent bulbs would need replacing.
We can upgrade you to LED lighting!
With many years’ experience in the electrical industry, we have the ability to upgrade your premises from existing lighting to LED energy saving lighting. All you have to do is make a call and we will conduct a free assessment and design your new energy saving lighting plan.
Once your new lighting plan is installed we can offer a cost benefit analysis report documenting the before and after energy saving benefits.
Our lighting plans and installations meet the Australian Standard (ASNZ 1680) for any work environment and job task.
Why Use LED Lighting?
- Reduce high energy bills.
- Huge savings – reduced maintenance and longer average life expectancy.
- Operate at lower temperatures than halogen downlights.
- Improve air-conditioning efficiency – by producing less heat in a room.
- Reduce CO2 emissions by up to 90%.
- Mercury and lead free – responsible landfill disposal.
We perform lighting upgrades to the following sectors:
- Office retrofits
- Retail lighting
- Industrial buildings/warehouses and applications
- Sports facilities
- Car Park, Street and pathway lighting – hybrid wind/solar self-contained systems
Hazelect provides the latest in LED technology and professional service, with the known benefit of ongoing support and maintenance to meet your business needs.
- Hazelect have provided for me the level of service that I need to ensure I meet the required standards and timelines for all my projects. They provide complete Electrical Engineering and Installation project management with great confidence in exceeding all desired outcomes. Hazelect is completely reliable and dedicated in providing a safe and efficient service everytime.Mick DraperRio Tinto - Statutory Electrical Supervisor
- Time and time again HazElect have delivered on multiple projects simultaneously while always maintaining a very high standard of work with attention to detail. All projects have been completed on time, within budget and without incident. That’s why HazElect has been my preferred electrical contractor for many years.Mark SirrRio Tinto Electrical Supervisor – Shutdown Maintenance
- I have engaged the services of Phil Lyon and HazElect on a number of electrical projects over a couple of years. I have found Phil to be very professional, reliable and trustworthy with regards to providing excellent service as required by the contract requirements and making sure that his company employees provide the same standard of quality work which he provides. I was also greatly impressed by Phil’s attention to detail as well as his proactive approach to identify options and solutions to challenges arising in any project. On all the projects they completed for us, HazElect always met timely deadlines, most of them ahead of schedule and without compromising on quality and safety but still maintaining a fair price. Without any hesitation, I would definitely recommend HazElect to anyone seeking professional quality focused electrical services in the mining industry.Simon Phiri Electrical Engineer Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- The team at HazElect are competent, passionate people who work efficiently to safely meet our objectives.Kurt MonkRio Tinto Contracts Supervisor - Plant Maintenance